Mission Statement and Practice Philosophy
The Hessle Grange Medical Practice is a long established GP surgery that is committed to provide high quality healthcare to all our patients.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
CARING FOR WELL-BEING
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
- To provide a high quality, safe and professional service to our patients
- To focus on disease prevention by offering treatment and care and promoting health and lifestyle advice
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times
- Treating all fairly
- Work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their care and treatment
WORKING AS A TEAM
- Valuing the contribution of each team member
- Building a mutually supportive environment
- To work in partnerships with other agencies and healthcare professionals
- Being open and speaking and acting truthfully
- Being accountable for our actions
- To operate on a financially sound basis
LEARNING AND IMPROVING
- Adapting to change
- Building on achievements
- Developing our services
- Keeping up to date with developments in healthcare by continuing to learn
Hessle Grange Medical Practice is committed to provide high quality healthcare to all our patients. We aim to provide both patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly and which provides a professional service.
We aim to treat everyone fairly and with respect while working in partnership with patients, families and carers.
We value the whole team and work in a supportive environment with other agencies and healthcare professionals. The practice team is open and honest and accepts accountability for our actions. We keep up to date with developments in healthcare and continually build on our achievements.