Back to News

COVID-19 Guidance for Employees Posted on 8 Jun 2020

What you need to know about about staying at home, working from home and sick pay.

If you are having to self-isolate because of Coronavirus or you have Coronavirus, please do not contact the practice.

Please follow the links below on how to obtain sick certificates and self-isolation notes.

Please click on the link for further information

Please click on the link below for form SC2 (employee statement of sickness)


This can be used if you have been sick for 4 days or more in a row and need to claim SSP from your employer. 

Get an isolation note

Use this service if you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.

If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you can work from home, you will not need an isolation note.




Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Hessle Properties